Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thursday, After a Very Long Week

My BIL was released from the hospital today and should be at his new adult care home by now.

I received an email from my mom yesterday and my cousin's son, who is about 10-12 years old is having some medical problems. The doctor's are having a heck of a time finding out what is causing his problems. He's in a lot of pain right now and they don't want to give him more than Tylenol so that the tests will all come out right. Please keep him in your thoughts that they can get him up and running again soon. They were in town not long ago and we all had dinner together.

Just one more day of this work week. I really need to have some down time. Saturday, we are having our Easter dinner at Mom's. It's always so fun to get together and the kids will have fun hiding and finding eggs. I'm hoping that my sinus' will be better by then too. This crazy infection apparently had not gone away 100%. It came back while we were in Spokane with my BIL. I'm on some new medicine and hopefully, it'll be gone this time.

I hope all of you are having a wonderful day!

No comments: