Sunday, December 23, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!




I hope that everyone has a wonderful and safe Christmas and New Year's 2008!




It has been a month since my last post and I'm sorry about that. I've been so busy with sales orders this month. I think I over extended myself this year. I came down sick with the cold/flu illness this past week. I'm now coughing and trying to get enough energy to finish my Christmas and food shopping today. In fact, Mike and Andy just put the tree up yesterday for us. The lights are on and the ornaments still need to be put on it.

I got a nice phone call from my gf K yesterday. She was headed to her SIL's for Christmas. They are hoping to transfer back here next year some time. I really hope so. I miss them all so much!

We had a few snowflakes come down yesterday. It's still possible that we could have a white Christmas.
It's plenty cold enough anyway!








No comments: