Saturday, April 26, 2008

What a Week!

We are going to Spokane tomorrow to see my brother and the family. He's making some small strides, but is also having some new problems. Please keep them all in your thoughts during this very difficult time.

We are hoping that we don't see snow tomorrow. Last weekend we drove through snow storms on the way there and home again. It was really strange.

I've had a sinus infection all week. Darn allergies and stress! It really knocked me down. I think I'm finally feeling a bit better today.

One of my closest friends is in town this weekend. Her daughter's family are moving here next weekend. What this means is that she and her hubby may be moving back this year also! Yippee! I sure hope they do. I've missed her so much since she moved away all those years ago. She stopped by today and we went to Dairy Queen for blizzards. She plans to be in town for the next 3-4 weekends to help her daughter get things moved here and settle in.

It's warm again this weekend. It feels so good to have 70 degrees instead of 40. I think it's supposed to cool off again this week, but for now it's wonderful.

That's about it for now.

No comments: