Saturday, June 21, 2008

Busy Week!

It's been a really busy week. I'm off work and have been running Andy around to and from football camp. He had practices in the mornings at the stadium and evening practices over in Richland. There were 14 schools or more involved in the camp. He has 2 weeks of rest and then he and Tyke will start summer conditioning at the school.

Today, we have our annual archery club picnic. Andy will get his first big game award for the deer he shot last fall. The first of many, I'm sure.

My brother and SIL are in town this weekend. I hope we can see them before they have to go back to Spokane. He is getting his stitches out on Monday from the biopsy that was done.

I've been working on a couple of afghans and some of the high school items that they will be selling in the fall. I hope to have a lot of things made up so that I can just restock them each week.

The weather has finally gotten hot here. It's been in the 80's this week. It will soon be in the 90's and 100's, I'm sure and we'll be wishing for the 80's again.

No comments: