Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bikin' for Boobs Today at Jackson's

I've never been to this event before. A local bar/restaurant called Jackson's is have a poker run to earn money for the Susan G. Komen Foundation today. The poker run is this morning and then they have a BBQ, auction and a live band called Nasty Jack is playing. We're going for the BBQ, auction and band later today.

We went there the other night and I donated 2 of my crocheted boobie pillows for the auction and several of the beer cozies also with boobies on them for them to raffle off. I can't wait to see how well the pillows go over at this event. I've donated them to other auctions like our archery clubs and they've become an annual item. I did one with a pink back and border and the other is pink camouflage.

1 comment:

NewLifestyle said...

LOL, I love it! Them boobie pillows sure are a big hit there aren't they?
Stopping by to send prayers your way for your Dad.

Huggssss to you my friend