Sunday, December 17, 2006

My Week

I've made it through my first week at the new job. WooHoo!! That first week is always the worst. I think things are starting to make sense. I found out that I went to school with my supervisor but didn't know her in school. She was a year ahead of me. We do have mutual friends though. It's such a small town.

I'm really behind on my Christmas cards, folks. I've been selling boobie pillows like crazy and finally had to cut everyone off until after Christmas. I'm taking orders, but not shipping until the following week.

I've also got to work on getting flyers out for the archery club this week. I'm going to try to get the labels printed and have the flyers copied today. Mike and the boys can do the folding, stamping and mailing this week for me.

The boys and I sat down yesterday and ordered some things for Mike. He will be really surprised with what he's getting. We still have to go to finish our shopping for the boys though. We'll go 1 or 2 nights after work to do that. I hate shopping on the weekends! It's way too crazy this time of year, especially.

It's gotten cold here again! Down to 20 during the night. We might even have snow this week. That would be wierd, actually having snow on Christmas. I'm so hoping that Spring will be here sooner, since we're having such cold weather this early in the season. Keep a good thought on that, okay?

The kids are out of school for winter break on Wed. morning. I'm sure they are looking forward to it, plus having Mike and I at work. They'll get some time to themselves. I think I'll have to stock up on food, because all their friends seem to appear during these times too.

Well, that's about it for my week. Maybe I'll even get to post on here during the week this time.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!
Stay safe, warm and happy!

1 comment:

Summerysmile said...

Glad to see things are going well with you!

Have a Merry Christmas!!!!