Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Busy, Busy

I know it's been too long since I've posted here.
I've been busy with archery and finishing up my Christmas crocheting. I think I'm finally caught up on that. Now I have to work on a baby afghan and some squares for charity and comfortghans.

We are getting ready for our local Outdoor Sportsman's Show on the 19th-21st. It's a pretty big deal for the archery club. We get lots of exposure and hopefully some new members. Then 2 weeks later we have an outdoor 3-D shoot on Superbowl Sunday. It's usually our biggest event every year, believe it or not. We get around 250 shooters for it. They come and shoot early then go home for the game.

My new job is going well. I'm finally feeling like I am getting a handle on the flow of things. Everyone is so nice and I've even seen a couple of folks that I have known for a while and haven't seen in ages.


As for my KC Chiefs, wellllllllll, now I'm really unhappy that they lost the game and are out of the playoffs. Maybe next year will be better. Of course, Andy was thrilled since it was his Colts that beat them! Now we're down to cheering for the Colts and the Seahawks in our household.

Well, I guess it's time to get busy with my crocheting. I've got a lot to work on. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Sounds like your plate is full right now. I am happy that your new job is working out so well for you!!

As for the Chiefs~~There is always next year~~I guess...LOL

Enjoy your week and take care!!