Tuesday, February 20, 2007

New Blogger

Well, I upgraded to the new blogger. We'll see what happens. My blog looks the same, so far.

The wind has been blowing for 2 days straight now. It rained a little bit today too. There is lots of snow expected in the mountains this week and some down to the 500 ft. level. We are just above 500 ft here. It's late February, it's not supposed to snow. However, if it does, it'll wait until Saturday on my sister's birthday! It wouldn't dare snow on Sunday (my birthday)!

Mike is taking his truck in tomorrow to have an oil leak taken care of. Hopefully, it'll be back home tomorrow night, but we're not holding our breath. The shop he's taking it to has been really good to us with my car this past year.

I think it's time to get to bed. I've got to set the VCR to tape Boston Legal and then I'm out for the night.

Until tomorrow morning.

No comments: