Monday, July 31, 2006

Our Weekend

The boys and one of the dogs slept in the tent.

Andy was a little tired after we went swimming.

We went camping this past weekend. The weather was a little breezy, but not too hot. It's finally gotten under 90 here. Hubby and our younger son went down early in the day to get our campsite. Our older boy went with me. I decided to let him drive there since it was a freeway. He was doing just fine. The car kept making a clicking noise and I checked the temperature gauge and it was on High! I had him pull over and I called hubby. We were only about 10 minutes from the campground. Steam was rolling out of the engine and we found a hole in the radiator.

Hubby had to work from 4am to about 7am both Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday, he worked and then picked up my nephew to help him tow my car back home. My nephew has access to a towing dolly. They got it home and that's where she sits.

My poor hubby didn't get much sleep over the weekend. He was in bed early Sunday night since he still had to get up to be at work at 3:45am.

1 comment:

NewLifestyle said...

I love to go camping. We live near Land Between The Lakes and we have went only once since we have been here. It is a beautiful place.