Saturday, July 22, 2006

Yard Saling Again

I went yard saling with my mom and sister yesterday and today. We had a lot of fun. I found lots of full skeins of yarn in colors I use a lot. My sister found a lot of craft books. If a yard sale has books, I swear they call out to her. I'm the same way with yarn and crochet books though.

It's supposed to be 108 to 110 today! It's 1:00pm and 96 already. At least we're not having a drought. Last year was really bad.

Tonight we're going to my nephew's house for his youngest son's 9th birthday. They had 3 kids and I got to be there when Alek was born. I can't believe it's been 9 years already! My how time flies when your raising kids!

I just finished another boobie afghan which I hope to sell. I'm trying to get motivated to design my Christmas cards. It's just been tough deciding on what I want to do this year.

3 comments:

NewLifestyle said...

I am clueless (nothing new),
but what is Yard Saling?

NewLifestyle said...

LOL, well duh, I feel so stupid, I thought you were talking about some kind of sport (razz)

JazzRizz said...

Awesome finds. I end up working weekends, so I never find the time to go yard saling. You're stash has grown by leaps & bounds here lately. It's a pretty good feeling isn't it?