Saturday, August 19, 2006

Driver's Education

Well, Tyke passed driver's ed. with flying colors. Now he has to wait another 5 months to take his test for the license. I hope we get my car back soon so he can drive more.

I've had a stye in my eye all week and it's been absolutely miserable! I think it's finally healing, but is still annoying. If you've never had one it's kind of like a pimple on your eyelid. Mine is right on the edge of the upper lid and keeps rubbing and making my eye water.

Mike had me type up his list for hunting supplies this morning. They leave in 2 weeks or less for elk camp. Archery opens on Sept. 8th. He'll be gone for 2 weeks or so. The boys will be gone for 4 or 5 days. We only take them out of school for 2 days, usually. Since it's at the start of school, they don't get too behind.

Andy went to Silverwood Amusement Park yesterday with a friend. It's about a 3 1/2 to 4 hours drive from here. He got home at midnite. Last year, he went 4 times including once with us. It's a fun place and they have a huge water park too.

I might post more later after I load up some pictures.

1 comment:

NewLifestyle said...

You are sure staying busy these days, don't you ever slow down any (lol).
You make me tired just reading all that you are active in. I have just gotten to where everytime I do half of what you are out there doing, every bone in my body aches.
I am just old (lol)