Friday, June 15, 2007

Camping Trip

Here I am shooting at some wild beast in the forest! This is Andy's friend Evan that went with us. His parents would be so proud of this shot! haha

Here's Andy getting ready to shoot and Evan watching him.
Here's Andy's 2nd place trophy.
Here's the boys getting air out of the tent so they can put it in the bag.
This is our trailer and the camp we had set-up.

And here I am, pulling yarn from a skein.
Pretty valley.
This is a group of archers shooting at the long distance animal. I didn't get the moose in the picture though. If you click on the picture, it will enlarge and you can see them better. Believe it or not, there is a woodpecker in this picture. He's low on the right side of the main tree. He had red feathers around his head. If you click on the picture, it will enlarge and you can see him.
We had a fun time. Andy got 2nd place and I got a 3rd place. Evan won a gift certificate for an archery shop in Yakima. Now his folks will have to go get him some equipment. He really did well for his 1st archery shoot. His score about doubled from Saturday to Sunday.

The weather was a little rainy and a little windy, but not too bad. It was tolerable to be outside.

This weekend we are having our archery club picnic and Andy leaves on Saturday morning for football camp in Boise, ID. He'll be gone 5 days. He is really excited about it. It will be quite an experience for him and I'm sure he'll make some new friends along the way.




2 comments:

Summerysmile said...

Looks like lots of fun! I bring my yarn camping too! LOL

NewLifestyle said...

Oh it is so beautiful there, I can see why you all love to go camping. Hubby and I have often thought we would love to live up in British Columbia. We have seen some beautiful pictures of that area and what you show here is just a beautiful to me. So pretty there. The hills here are the same with there beauty........I guess we both do have some mighty nice scenary to enjoy in each of our neck of the woods :)