Saturday, June 02, 2007

From Robin Concerning Linda Slick

Robin emailed me a couple of days ago to tell me that Linda Slick has been given only a couple weeks to live. If you are a classmate and would like more information to contact her, please email me and I'll send it to you. You can reach me here: Jodi

Today From Robin:
This probably goes without saying but I know how busy our lives get and understand how sometimes good intentions get buried in the hustle of living so just wanted to say............If you're touched to write to Linda (or visit), do it today, or as soon as possible. She may outlive doctor's predictions of 2-3 weeks or she may not have quite that long but she would appreciate your support, remembrances, prayers, thank you's, etc. now while she is still able to read them herself and process her impact on the lives of old students and friends. I visited her yesterday and she does remember so many of you with love and loyalty.
Robin

No comments: