Friday, June 01, 2007

Friday Night

High School graduation is tonight and tomorrow for most of the local schools. It's going to be a beautiful weekend for us. Very HOT though! Over 100! Summer took it's time getting here, but it's here now.

Andy made it through is first week of football practice. He's getting tanned already on his neck and his face from all this sun.

Mike finally has the whole weekend off! WooHoo! It's been a while.

I'm going to be working on some more pillows and hats to sell at the shoot we're planning on going to next weekend. I hope I can sell a few things. My store has been keeping me pretty busy though. I also have a couple more swap items to make up and send out. I think I'm going to take some swap time off. I've got a couple of baby afghans to finish up too. One is an order, one is a gift.

I hope that everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: