Sunday, September 16, 2007

Football and Crochet

Andy had a football game yesterday and they won 40-0! WooHoo!
Their team is doing a lot better. He even got to play a lot more during this game. The varsity team also won with a shutout, again. That is 3 in a row.

I was almost caught up with crochet orders and I've now got 6 more pillows to make and some other things. It's going great right now and Christmas is not even here yet! I'm going to finish up the swaps and smaller orders before I start the pillows though. I should have most things done this week.

It's beginning to cool off a little bit here. It's only in the 70's today. The nights have really cooled off though.

I will be doing 40 hours a week at work starting on the 1st. It's only temporary while someone is out for surgery, about 8-9 weeks. I hope I can get everyone's Christmas cards done in time. I have not even designed them yet. I've asked Mike to pick out the pictures and then I can get going on them. I also have some archery stuff to get busy on.

I hope you all are having a wonderful day and will have an even better week!

Take care!



1 comment:

Summerysmile said...

Glad to hear your store is doing so well! I don't know how you keep up with everything you do, girl! I'm drowing in it over here!