Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What's New With You?

Things are about the same for us here. The weather has changed again. Now it's decided to rain off and on and be cloudy. Although the temps are 65-70 now. It's not so bad, considering we were driving in snow about 3 weeks ago going to Spokane!

Well, my brother is doing better. He should be out of the rehab. facility today.
We saw them last weekend and he was given a night pass for Saturday. We had lunch with him and then he had to go to another therapy session. When he was done, he and my SIL came to her apartment and met us. It was wonderful to see him away from the center.

Saturday night we went to my nephew's house for a get to together. There were a quite a few folks there. My other nephew's family and my neice and her hubby were in town too, so it was nice to see them all.

Andy started football practice yesterday. Tighten your seatbelts and come along for the ride with us! He won't be done until November, unless he gets hurt. We're not ready to go through that again.

For those of you that watch NASCAR and have seen the past 2 weekends of cup racing know that my favorite driver, Greg Biffle, has come in 2nd in both races! WooHoo!! And Kasey Kahne has won both races! Keep it up you Washintonians!! It's great to see the PNW drivers doing so well. I'm so proud of you guys!

We sure miss our Tri-City Raceway. Now, they've gone and sold it for some wine thingy. I like wine once in a while, but the racing was much funner!

I think that's about it for now.
Keep checking back though. You just never know when I might have something really exciting to say.

No comments: