Tuesday, September 19, 2006

TV Shows New Season

I just saw that Boston Legal is back on tonight!! Woohoo! We love that show.
Sunday is Desperate Housewives and soon Lost will be on again too. I can hardly wait for them all. We were really into Invasion and Commander and Chief too but they cancelled them.

I've finally got my Christmas cards designed and have started on the first set. I've got a lot to print off yet though. I made them with seahorses and seadragons this year.

We're having some clouds and it smells like it's going to rain soon. The weatherman said last night that we are about 10 degrees below normal this week. Last week it was in the 90's and this week, maybe 70, if we're lucky. I guess fall is in the air.


1 comment:

JazzRizz said...

I'm pretty excited about the new fall line up myself. You've got a couple shows listed that I don't watch, but I love it when the new shows start!

Christmas cards?? I can't seem to get my brain wrapped around christmas stuff yet. That's very bad since I was planning on socks as gifts. . .

I WISH it would start cooling down here. Heat is why everyone moves down here I guess, but I'm ready for highs in the 70's to get here!