Thursday, March 08, 2007

Up Really Early!

I came down with a cold and cough this week. It's not really bad, but just annoying enough to give me a sore throat and every time I start talking I cough. I came home from work early the past 2 days. I know it could be worse.

I just couldn't sleep anymore this morning. I was up at 5:00am. The wind came up last night too and I have a hard time sleeping when it's blowing hard.

We are starting to get ready for our first camping trip of the spring. We're going to the Tucannon in 2 weekends for an archery shoot. They Blue Mountain Archers put on a huge shoot up there. For those of you that don't know about the Tucannon, it's on the NE side of Dayton, WA. The past 2 years there have been 2 major fires up there. The forestry dept. has been logging up there for over a year to clean it up. Some of the campgrounds were lost and new ones built since then. It looks a little different I'm told. Mike and Andy went up fishing last weekend and did really well. They didn't see any snow, which is good for our camping trip. They'll be going up earlier than Tyke and I so they can fish some more. We're going up on Friday after work and school.

I hope you are all having a great week!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I hope you feel better soon. I am so excited for you that your camping trip is soon. Our first campout is that same weekend. Can't wait.

Have a great weekend.