Thursday, May 10, 2007

Balloon Time is here Again!

I just love watching hot air balloons! Andy and I are going to Walla Walla Saturday morning to watch them again. There is a big craft show too. Usually, my sister goes, but I think she's wimping out this year! She just doesn't want to get up at 4:00am to drive up there in time to see them.

J.R - Maybe we'll stop at Blimpie's on our way home and get something. I've gotta help support your retirement you know! haha

We'll the news of the day is that Dale Earnhardt Jr. is leaving DEI at the end of the season. I just didn't think he'd leave there, but I was wrong. It'll be interesting to see who he ends up with now. There are lots of rumors flying around about it.

I'll be posting pictures on Sunday of the balloons, so keep watching here.

No comments: