Monday, July 02, 2007

Hot Days are Coming

I heard that it's supposed to get up to 107 by Thursday this week! Summer took it's time getting here, but it's here now.

It's July already and Andy's birthday is this Friday. He'll be 14. We can hardly believe it. He wants everyone to get together out at Hood Park again this year for a bbq, swimming and fun. It was fun last year, except for the fact that mom was in the hospital. She's doing fine now so they plan to be there this year.

I've been swapping up a storm lately. I'm down to one square a month swap until December and we are starting a Christmas in July swap right now. I may make up the rest of my squares and send them out by August. That way I can start working on my holiday cards. Yes, I said holiday cards. If I don't at least get them designed by early September, I'll never get them all done and mailed. I'm sure some of you would enjoy getting them earlier than last year.

I have friends in Texas that are getting very wet this past week. They hadn't had rain in ages and now it's terrible for them. One friend has had a tree limb come through her roof. Fortunately, it did not fall onto the couch. Hang in their ladies and I hope it dries up for you soon.

Well, I guess it's about time to finish getting ready for work. I'm only working 20 hours a week, which is nice. I'm doing 5 hours a day, 4 days a week. That leaves me with Fridays off, except for this week. I'll be off on Wednesday for the 4th.

No comments: