Friday, August 17, 2007

Well, It's NOT Broken....

You all know how Andy has been practicing and working out all summer for football?? Well, his 2nd day of real football practice and he rolls his foot! The xrays show no break in it. YEH!!! However, it is a deep ligament tear. The doctor says that 7-10 days he'll be good as new. He can still get credit for practice if he shows up and is there for talks and he can use the weight equipment. He's on crutches for a few days.

JR and I were going to get together last night and catch up, but it didn't work out for either one of us. Maybe next week will be better. It's only been since like last October since we've see each other. At least we talk on the phone once in a while.

I was watching the end of NASCAR qualifying today and Kasey Kahne was in the pole position. The last 2 drivers were Greg Biffle and Jeff Gordon. Greg goes out and takes the POLE!! I'm whooping and hollering, yeah! Then Jeffy goes out and beats it! (You could probably hear me from across the country yelling!) I was not happy. I'm not a Gordon fan. I so hope that Biffle wins it this weekend. He has been running better lately and his car seems to be quite fast this weekend.

Stay tuned for further developments on the foot, race and whatever else comes up! haha

1 comment:

A Playful Yarn Again said...

Jeff Gordon got the pole....Jeff Gordon got the pole!! Woot Woot!! Jeff Gordon got the pole!!!

You could hear me yellin' too....in a good way though...tee hee!!

Oh, did you hear? Jeff Gordon got the pole!!!!