Saturday, August 11, 2007

Yard Saling

I went yard saling today with my sis, mom and Mom's cousin.
We had a nice time and I made a haul on yarn and some more crochet books.
In the yarn, was a box with 2 partially made up baby ghans and lots of squares already started. It is really clean yarn and several full skeins of Red Heart brand. I'll try to take a picture of it later.

I finished up a baby afghan order yesterday and delivered it. I've been making so many small items lately that it seems like it's been a long time since I've finished an afghan. Now, I'm concentrating on the high school items for the Booster Club and then on to Halloween and Christmas items.

I am going to have to start designing our Christmas cards soon. If I don't at least get them designed, they will never get done. That's the hardest part. I'm not much of a graphic designer but everyone seems to like the cards when they get them.

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend, Peoples!

No comments: