Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Crochet, Archery, Crochet, Archery.....

Well, it's been a few days since I've posted anything here. I've been a little busy.

I've been making up things for orders on my store and swaps. I'm hoping to be caught up this weekend, but we'll see what happens.

Andy will be starting actual football practice next week. I can't believe that school will be starting in 3 weeks. The summer went so fast!

We had an archery club meeting last night. It was a good turnout of people. We got a lot talked about and the president is learning a lot about it. He is a past president, but things have changed so much with what has been being done that he's new at it. I was hoping we had a new publicity person, but that doesn't seem to have panned out afterall. It appears that the new gal will be going back to Tacoma for work soon. So I'm back doing it until someone will step up to the plate. I did inform them to be prepared to do a work party when it's time to send out flyers soon and everyone seemed to be on board to help me with that.

It was also decided to add another 3-D shoot to our schedule. We used to have a shoot in November and dropped it due to a lack of interest. We have added it back on now. We just have to decide on a date, which I have to make sure it's not going to interfere with any other club's shoots or events.

I also need to update our mail and email lists from this past year's shoots. That's a big project that the boys will be helping me with. Although, they don't know it yet.

Well, I'll let you all go for now and see what today will bring.

Have a wonderful week!

No comments: