Thursday, November 02, 2006

Our Week

This week has not been boring at all.

Andy came down sick Sunday night and woke up with sore throat and swollen tonsils on Monday. I took him to the doctor and they did some bloodwork on him. We found out that he has strep and mononucleosis. Nasty stuff! I did not know that with mono, it makes the spleen enlarge 2-3 times it's normal size. He can not play any sports until he's better. He had not eaten any solid food since Sunday until Wed. night. He ate some noodles. He is still not talking much, but I think he'll be a little better in a couple more days.

My nephews played in their Grid Kid's Superbowl last night. It was really cold out also. Mike and Tyke went to watch the game. THEY WON!!! Their team went undefeated this season. How cool is that??

There must have been something in the air yesterday. I got an email from one of my cousins who I haven't seen or heard from in many years. She lives in Vermont. Last night Mike's brother called who we only hear from about twice a year. They live in North Dakota and are planning a trip to Wenatchee in April and May. Hopefully, we take a few days to spend with he and his wife. Mom also got an email from my oldest brother that he'll be driving up here from California today. He should be here late tomorrow.

I hope that all of you are having a wonderful week!

No comments: